Saturday, March 17, 2007

March Madness: Where Are you?

I stayed up late last night cleaning out the hard drive on my laptop so that I can record today's game and post. I've been asleep less than two hours and my work phone starts to ring. I wake up from the aether,

Me: Hello?
Producer: Where are you?
Me: Ummm, I don't know let me think. Uhhhh Winston Salem?
Producer: Oh, so your not editing today? Ok bye
Me: ok bye.

I normally work the weekend morning editing shift, but obviously the message that I'd not be there didn't get to everyone. Took me almost an hour to get back to sleep. With that I have less than an hour till check out. I probably should stay an extra night, but I need to save as much money as I can for the New Jersey hotel. I think that may cost a little more than this room. I hope it's better too.

No comments: