Sunday, March 25, 2007

March Madness 2: I'm too old for this...

I have a splitting headache and I feel queasy. For some strange reason I still feel the effects of peer pressure, so I went out with some people to the exciting town of Hoboken, NJ. It may not sound exciting, but it wasn't half bad. I'm in too much pain to go into detail so I'll bullet the trip to Hoboken
  • All night long I kept yelling the name HOBOKEN! It's fun to say and even more fun after 5 drinks
  • I threw up at the beginning of the night. I ate too much of a not so good pasta dinner and drank a thick beer too fast and the next thing I know I'm throwing up onto a DSW bag on the side of the street. So i left a little bit of myself in Hoboken.
  • Bars in Hoboken love Journey.
  • I can not drink as much as I use to in college... I need to remember this.
  • I think I texted everyone in my phone that I was in Hoboken.
  • At the end of the night the only thing open was a Dunken Donuts. I go in for a donut and a bathroom. Two guys follow me shortly after, one thought that Dunken Donuts was closed and started banging on the glass to let him in. Sports guy opened the door and we all laughed at the other guy.
  • One guy kept calling Hoboken Weboken or Hohaken.
  • I saw a lot of stereo typical Jersey types.
  • We had the same cabbie to and from Hoboken. At the end of the night, we started to call him Mr. Yow. As we leave the cab he asks, "Who is Mr. Yow?" We laugh and tell him he is Mr. Yow. It was funny when we were drunk.

There were other moments, but I'm too tired to think of them. I need to stay in my room tonight and that's what I'm going to do. I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you texted me