Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness: Rain Rain Go Away

Last night the game didn't end until almost midnight so luckily I did not have to turn anything for a show that has already ended. I did have to send some sound for the morning show. By the time I finished it was 1 o'clock and I walk outside and it is pouring and it's no longer warm. A cold front has swept though and its bitter cold. I did not bring long sleeves so I'm a little cold. The worst part of the rainy night was the walk to my car with my very expensive equipment. I start back the way I have walked every time. i notice after walking for 5 minutes that the gate that is usually open is now closed. I have to go back the way I came and go around the fenced in area to get to the car. I am now soaked. I finally get back to the hotel around 1:30 and head to the bar. I order a double jack and coke and they guy forgot the coke. I drink my drink pay and find out that my one drink was 15 dollars. HOLY CRAP! I could have bought a bottle for 20! Note to self, the hotel is not that good, and over charges everything.

When I am done with today's fun I'll write about my birthday and what fun things that have happened.

No comments: