Monday, March 26, 2007

March Madness 2: The Official End

official
Well, maybe it was karma by me having my picture taken with the Hoya mascot, but North Carolina chocked it hard than Mama Cass on a ham sandwich. In the final 5 minutes of regulation they did not make a basket. All they could do was hit free throws will Georgetown could not miss. With this lose I will not be heading to Atlanta this weekend. I'm actually a little upset, but I am happy at the same time. I do go back to my normal schedule but I can sleep in my own bed and see The Wife (she's happy about that).

I learned a lot over the last two weeks and that is the key to my stay at JDOG-17. With the move here I am no longer #1 or at least second or third option. I'm technically option 11. I know I can do just about any job they throw at me, it's just that they have to trust me and these trips went a long way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip back!

djl said...

At least you're not Option J.

AaronG said...

But will they continue to trust you after they see you've jinxed the Tar Heels like that?