I feel like I'm starting to get a feel for what happened on the island. I could be wrong, but it seems that there were two different groups on the island at the same time, the Dharma people and "the other/hostiles. My guess is that the hostiles wanted an utopia island and Dharma came along or visa versa and broke the piece. That's all for my theories for now, I might come back and add more after I re-watch this episode.
- Sayid is awesome! He was in the zone and could do no wrong, too bad the other people around him screwed everything up.
- Note to the island folk, DON'T LET LOCKE NEAR COMPUTERS! He goes nuts and things blow up, that two places now.
- How stupid was Locke to blow up The Flame. What little chance they had to figure out a way off or what the hell Dahrma was is now lost.
- That was a lot of beef in the freezer.
- The crazy doctor that talked to Walt is back, oh wait she's been shot.
- Patches O'Hullihan will now be called Patches O'Houlihanstelinovich, but I don't think we will be seeing seeing much more of him after next week.
- So far since Desmond's flash sideways we have found in the jungle a tricycle, darts, and a pool table. What's next the bartender?