Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lost is making me even more lost

The much anticipated season premier of Lost was tonight. The Wife was not quite caught up so we finished the last three episodes of season 2 and taped the season premier. After trying to answer about 50 questions with no real answers we go to the J-Dog house and watch one of the most confusing episodes of Lost, and that is a very tough thing to do. If you have not seen the episode yet and are going to watch leave now.

Things I have learned from this episode.
  • The "others" have houses?
  • Jake was the reason his dad started drinking and ended up in Sidney and meeting Sawyer.
  • Kate looks hot in a dress
  • Sawyer is not as smart a couple of bears
  • Carol Vessy dumped Jack for Ed.
  • Juliet seems very familiar and I have no idea why.
I was not a big fan of this episode. The first block was what I expect when I watch Lost and then it was pretty much foreshadowing for the future. I will continue to watch, but I'm starting to forget what I'm trying to figure out.

No comments: