Sunday, October 15, 2006

Favorite Season 8


Pickerington Central 50 Olentangy 7 Going into this game Olentangy just beat undefeated Westerville South to remain undefeated. It looked like the Braves where going to be the best team in Division I from the Columbus area. Well, Pick Central wasn't having it. The Tigers come out throwing and I get two NFL Films style highlights, you know the type where the quarterback throws the ball deep and they camera zooms into the ball and pulls out right as the receiver catches it. I'll admit it wasn't as clean as NFL Films, but for my skill level, the two passes were the best of the year and in the top 10 in my career. Olentangy looked flat and got beaten that way. As usual Division I Central Ohio football, can't beat it... unless you are in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Canton, and sometimes Dayton and Toledo.

Marion Franklin 33 Independence 0
That was the score when I left and really who needs to know any more than that. I get there at halftime and it was 27-0. We get a one touchdown and the obligatory turnovers. I'm serious can someone teach kids to hold onto the ball? Keep it tight and you won't loose it. In the past two weeks

No comments: