Friday, January 26, 2007

This Week in Exercise


It's been just over a week and I'm still attempting this exercise thing.

Last Thursday walked 67 minutes on the treadmill (that's the length of three Simpson's episodes) for 3 miles and burned I think 350 calories.

Monday walked 15 minutes on the treadmill .

Tuesday The Wife and I walked around the Falls of Nuese Dam for about 40 minutes and walked just over a mile.

Today (Friday) Walked for and hour and a half around Fried Chicken Dr and surrounding complexes.

I've kind of slacked off a little, the treadmill was getting boring. I hope this next week I can get back on track and get some more walking in.

2 comments:

poutineq said...

Keep up the exercising! It's the sort of thing that will only pay off with visible results after months. It's more of a lifestyle thing.

My other problem is that exercising makes me hungry, causing me to gain weight. If that happens to you, don't stop the walking -- as long as it's not to the ice cream shop or anything.

A few weeks ago, J and I went to the Network to do basketball scores. It turned out that the computer system wasn't set up right for us to enter data, so about all I did was print out the A.P. scores for J.J. Hey, they still paid me. I hear that things might be OK for Friday.

J Dog said...

Count Chocula, J!
Count Chocula,
Count Chocula, J!
Count Chocula

Damn it now I'm hungry