Saturday, January 13, 2007

Insomnia and Rocking Out


Since it is now Saturday by eight minutes I guess I can post again. I need to get ready for work in an hour and I've had Oh an hour and a half of sleep. A telemarketer called for Seth... again! (Who ever you are Seth I now hate you.) Of course I could not go back to sleep, so what have I been doing? Rocking out to my favorite group Ash and looking at their sight hoping to find a little happiness, like a sneak at their new album. I don't know what it is, but for sum reason when I get insomnia rocking out feels right and Ash Always feels right. I mean songs about Kung Fu, surfing, chicks, road trips,bad relationships, and general rocking out! Just look at the picture it's a Flying V guitar ON FIRE! If that doesn't scream rock, well then I don't want to know what rock is. After I'm done loading the MP3 full of Kick Ass I'm going to take a shower, chug a case of Monster energy drink and hope I can make it till 10AM. As Ash as my co-pilot I think I can do it.

No comments: