- When is everyone going to learn, do not tell Kate anything! She will tell Jack and then Juliet will know.
- Is Locke some kind of god like figure for The Others?
- I think Ben set a trap of some sort and let Locke hear the tape and knew he would leak it back to the Losties.
- The scene with Rousso was an awkward funny moment. "Why are you here?" "I need dynamite. Why are you here?" Sawyer yells at Locke and Locke just sits there whittling.
- Why does Rousso need dynamite?
Finally they left the episode on a cliff hanger... as usual, but tonight was different. I wanted more, and that is the first cliff hanger in a while that I wanted more and did not want to wait till next week. The big question is what is Jack's secret, is he part of The Others and wants to trap everyone or does Jack and Juliet know about the attack and are going to try and stop it. I believe the second, the reasoning is with tape Sawyer has, he will come in as Jack and Juliet are informing everyone about the attack and Sawyer strolls up and plays the tape, everything will go to hell and The Others will come in and someone will die.