Now that I am fully of turkey instead of what I'm normally full of I thought I'd sit down and write a little entry before the tripdiphan kicks in. The Wife has finally arrived and she can not grasp that we now live in North Carolina. So with her here I am thankfully that she made it safe and is happy to be with me, so now here is a list of things I am thankful for today:
- The Simpsons DVDs, without you I would have been horribly bored the past two weeks
- The Internet, Oh how have I missed you!
- Family, they may annoy me... a lot, but with the passing of Mr Uncle Kenny it makes me wish I could be with them this day.
- The new job, Hoozah! I am no longer stuck at The Network.
- The Wife, she loves me for the "delayed" guy that I am
- Pumpkin Pie, I can't get enough of it.
- Friends, you guys remind me that I am a dork and I am thankful for that.
For now that's all I have. Starting tomorrow I'll be looking back at what I've been through the past two weeks and maybe my shopping experience during BLACK FRIDAY!