Friday, December 07, 2007

Bowl Games A Go Go

With Bowling Green going to the GMAC Bowl in Mobile, Alabama we thought we would make the 11 hour drive and to see the mighty Falcons take on Tulsa. Considering end zone seats are $15, how can we not? I've already ask following Monday off so we can drive back and then watch Ohio State play LSU at Shawn and Melissa's.

Yesterday, The Wife told me to call The Father-in-Law, I immediately thought the worst, I like The Father-in-Law, but when I need to call him, it's either bad or needs to pick my brain about TV stuff. I call him this morning and I was shocked to at what he wants. Since his is a former Ohio State football player (MVP of a Rose Bowl and captain of his team) he has season tickets and has a chance at bowl tickets. Since we are in the area he asked if we wanted them for Christmas... This was my response, "WHAT?!?!?! Umm Yeah, ummm The Wife and I are getting BCS Championship tickets?" I was shocked and happy, I was bouncing around the house while trying to stay calm.

This is an awesome Christmas present, I just booked a room in Biloxi and this will be great! The last time I was in New Orleans, I had to be driven around in a Humvee with the Ohio National Guard and the Superdome did not have the roof pealed off. There is so much to do, I want to see the Wal-Mart in Biloxi that I did live shots in front of and The Wife was born in New Orleans and maybe we can find the hospital, if it wasn't washed away. I want to see Bourbon street and flash someone. You know I will be blogging my ass off on this trip. I was giddy for the BG game and how a Championship game as well, priceless.

No comments: