Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years

The above video is the Mt Olive pickle drop, why a pickle you ask? Well that is where the Mt Olive pickle plant is and get this... it's at the corner of vine and cucumber.... get it... pickle references!

Since it is the new yers I guess its resolution time and I am not going wild I'm just going to modify my resolutions from last year:

  1. Read 11 books- last year was 10 and I'm half way through one book right now so I'm on my way.
  2. Loss 25 pounds- I lost about 10 this year, if I make a real effort I should reach that goal
  3. Less your mom and your face jokes- I don't know why I still do them, but it needs to stop
  4. better posting content- I need to think before I write.

That's all nothing too hard, I think I can do all these... probably not, I'll revert to my old self after a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, J-Dog, I think your content is fine, but your grammar is terrible. You need to start using the spell checker, and re-read your posts.

Again: content is fine, grammar needs some work.

Happy New Year bud!

J Dog said...

I know I am bad at that, I usually just write then post, I do spell check, but that's just my laziness coming out.