Friday, January 11, 2008

Bowl Game Trip Wrap Intro

I've had a few days to rest and I am still tired, we drove 1900 miles in 4 days, I think that will make anyone tired. For the most part we had a great time, we divided the trip into two parts, the bowl games and the good parts. Bowling Green broke a NCAA bowl record for losing by 56 points... at least we are number one at something. Then Ohio State lost, that game was a little better, but still hard to deal with. I'm probably not going to any more bowl games for a while, I'm afraid I might go into convulsions, drop to the fetal position and have flashbacks to these games.

Instead of dwelling on the games too much I'm going to write about the fun parts of the trips, we got to see the USS Alabama, ate some great food, and walked around the French Quarter. I'm now going to take another nap and then write about Mobile.

No comments: