Thursday, January 24, 2008

Get It Out of My Head: WITH UPDATE

For some reason when I post once I must post often, but this is very serious and I need help. I have a phrase in my head and I don't know why. I keep saying it over and over and over, yet I have no idea where it came from. I know I have heard it, but where?

"Your running around all nimbly bimbly."

Why am I saying this? For some reason I think it's funny and I don't know why? Help me please!



OK, I figured out it was from Super Troopers. Thank you Donna for figuring it out and Wilson wins the prize of being first to comment the correct line.

4 comments:

steve sbraccia said...

it's probably stuck in your head because you are so nimbly-bimbly...

Anonymous said...

Is nimbly-bimbly in any way at all related to namby-pamby?

Lauren said...

lol that is a funny phrase! but i dont know where it came from...maybe you just made it up in your head!

Schattenjager said...

Jumping from tree to tree. Do I look like a cat? Well do I boy?

MEOW!