Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finally

Since the end of May I have been waiting for the season of Lost to start. There are so many questions that I must know the answers to, yet ABC and I'm guessing the creators of Lost pushed the season start date till February. As time went on my lust for finding out the needed answers died as time went on. The new year hit and I was to the point I almost forgot that the season was starting soon. I started to get a little giddy and then I found out that iTunes had a recap of Lost that's 8:15 long... and it was free! AWESOME! Then King Tom has a link to Missing Pieces and I'm even more giddy! I want it to be Thursday so bad, I've even had the thought of calling off sick, I won't but man, I don't know if I can wait till midnight to watch the 2 hour premier. I almost think this needs to be a holiday or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two hours, 43 minutes to go!