Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bad Day

As the title suggest, today was not good. We got up and went to church and I had to keep talking about being laid off. I was hoping to just skate through, but somehow everyone knew I had been let go and wanted to talk about it and give me encouragement. The only problem... I didn't want to talk about it, that's all I have done since Tuesday.

I know they just found out, but after the tenth person I was getting numb and more depressed, it didn't help that the message was about hope. Regretfully I'm the kind of person who just wants to hide when I'm depressed, but I can't I've got to continue on and when I do this I run into people I know.

Hopefully this interview on Monday will make things a little better. I need some good news so I can stop talking about the bastards that let me go.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

I just found your blog through TV Spy. I worked for a Media General station in Louisiana and they were the worst! They changed our insurance when they took over, sounds good right? Only problem, they changed it to one that NO local doctor would take so we had to pay out of pocket and get "remembursed" the crappy 20% because we went out of circle.

I can't even believe how low they stooped to lie to y'all about why your were coming in. Makes me dislike that company even more!

Keep your chin up.