Friday, October 31, 2008

6 O'clock down, the 7, 11 and More to Go

The six o' clock show is over and the only issue has been the IFB (the thing reporters have in their ear so the producer can give them cues) was cutting in and out. Not so big of a problem, but it's Halloween and people who do not need to worry about such things need to relax (I'm looking at you Mr Anchor type person). We don't have enough extension cord for monitors and we are just at the edge of the wireless IFBs, the one easy fix is for me to call the producer and they relay commands and info through me.

Everything went smooth and the only glitch was the reporter did not realize I was cuing her to go so there was a three second pause. People at home probably thought she was on a satellite shot and it wasn't a problem. So far so good. I'm waiting for the pain to begin.

No comments: