Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hippy Car

While working with The Serg we drove past a Prius with the vanity plate "Im Green." This leads to the conversation of how the Prius has become the new Volkswagon Beetle. Just look at the picture to the left, I know this is a little extreme but it's not too far off. Why are people who want to be "green," so full of themselves. They have to tell the world... look at me, I'm driving a car that uses less gas than you. Well good for you, but I could care less. Your car still runs on gas so you are still being controlled by the man so suck it!

I don't want to know what your political views are and since you are driving a Prius I would have never figured out that you hate the war, George Bush, you probably are a vegetarian and are annoying. Yes, I would like us to get away from oil and I also recycle, but you need to dial it down with your piuos Prius... stupid hippies.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

"since you are driving a Prius I would have never figured out that you hate the war, George Bush, you probably are a vegetarian and are annoying."

omg, i am laughing out loud at this for real!!