Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's a Done Deal

Today I was forced into helping with a "it's hurricane season" special when I get a call from the mortgage company, I was worried till I heard the words, "what time of day do you want to close." Those were the greatest and scariest words in the world. We are now home owners. We got the house and we sign the papers on the 27th! We have a lot to do over the next few weeks, no more free time for me. I'm either going to be packing or working. Crap we have a lot of stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Do you have a special room for your monkey?

J Dog said...

YOU KNOW IT!

Well, The Wife is allowing me to use the bonus room as a partial man cave where your monkey can be free! Wait... did that sound dirty?

King Tom said...

Congratulations!
Don't let them rip you off in the closing.
Now, you have a trade to finish!

Lauren said...

how exciting!!! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

where your monkey can be free! Wait... did that sound dirty?

I almost typed "Do you have a special room for your pet monkey, but thought better of it.

Turns out I should have just gone there, since you did anyway.

And yes, it sounds dirty. We wouldn't really like it any other way.

J Dog said...

That's what she said!