Monday, August 27, 2007

Finally

After 44 days I have finally been cleared of wearing any kind of brace on my right hand! The thumbs and tendons are about 80 percent healed and there is nothing medicine can do so I am cleared to resume my normal job and grab a camera. I was told that since it's not at 100 percent yet to take it easy and to ease into every day items like picking up a camera, golf, and other right handed things. I can't wait to start shooting. I am at wits end sitting in an edit bay for 8-12 hours a day. I also can't wait for the consistent schedule again. In the 44 days I have worked 9-6, then 11-8, 3-midnight, 8-5, 9-6, 8:30-7:30 and now midnight-8. I miss the consistency of night side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you survive the rest of the year without any further injuries.

Anonymous said...

I agree. No more injuries for J-Dog! Watch your step, cradle your camera and brace your back. We want you happy and healthy.