Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a Boy

We went this morning for the level two ultrasound and everything is looking good, the baby seems healthy and everything is good... oh yeah and we are having a boy. To be honest I would have been happy to have a girl, but this is awesome! The J Dog family name will live on for another generation. Then you have all the cool stuff I can do, play sports, teach him how to throw a knuckleball, spit, throw an elbow of the top ropes and all those other cool boy things.

Halloween will be a lot cooler. I'm now trying to find either a baby Wolverine outfit or how I can make my own Ash costume... chainsaw and all! The Wife is all happy as well, she now 100% feels like she is pregnant and is happy because we can go register at Baby's R Us and Target. I'm happy with that because I want to play with the scanner gun.

2 comments:

Shawn Replogle said...

Don't forget about the name "Cash"....it's awesome. Congrats to you both!!!

Anonymous said...

you forgot all the other good stuff---like borrowing the keys to the car, waiting up for him to come home late from dates, and taking all your power tools and not returning therm after he uses them...

enjoy the early days now---cause all become teenagers...

Congrats anyhow !!

---sbraccia