Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In a Funk


As you can tell from the lack of posting, I've been in a creative funk. I've been feeling tired and a little lazy and finally I figured out why. I was coming down with a head cold and of course it went into my ears. If you do not know genetics is not my friend and I inherited my dad's holes in his inner ear. That means every time I get a sinus infection or just a lot of fluid in my head it has a very good chance of going into my ear. When this happens it has the feeling of being drunk, but with out all the fun alcohol or lack of inhibition, which leaves a dizziness and a small case of queasiness. In all honesty being drunk is way better than having this condition.


So I am now home for the day because, well I can't drive. I needed this but at the same time it totally sucks. I can't go any where nor do anything other than lay around the house. Trust me I will try and enjoy that, but there is only so much of that I can do. Hopefully my ears will drain and I can get back to normal.

1 comment:

King Tom said...

I hope you feel better and get back to being your funky self.