Some have asked (well nobody really, because nobody know this blog is out there) "J-Dog tell me a little about yourself." Here are a few tid-bits about who I am and what makes me tick. Looking at that picture some may not want to know what makes me tick. All I have to say is that I was poor and needed the money so don't judge me.
- I'm a news photographer- Now when I say this most will think "So you work for a news paper?" Ney! I work in TV. "So you are a cameraman?" This is where I would normally punch you in the face. Alas I haven't found away to cross cyberspace to do this. Long story short I take pictures 30 per second, and I tell stories with these pictures.
- I'm 30- Damn you age!
- Sports- I love sports! As a guy I have that gene, I don't know what it is, but to sit and watch countless hours of football, hockey and baseball just makes my day. I guess that is why I (at times) love my job. I get to do a lot of sports shoots and I'm still amazed that I get paid to watch sports, well watch sports with a 26 pound camera on my shoulder
- Favorite TV shows- Oddly enough there are very few shows I have to watch but the list is a strong one Simpsons, Lost, 24 and Law & Order.
- "Are you single?" Sorry ladies I am off the market (Why are you laughing... You can stop now... No seriously stop it!). I'm getting married on May 21st to a lovely lady who will be known as either "Future wife" or as "The wife" just to keep names out of it.
- Over all there is not a lot to me I think I'm interesting and funny, but I'll let the world decide that.